Accounting and Bookkeeping for Small Businesses
Do you find it frustrating and time consuming keeping all your business accounting records in order?
Would you like to free up more of your time to run your business and spend less time struggling with bookkeeping issues?
Would you like to save money and reduce the headaches associated with managing your company’s bookkeeping functions?
I can help you with all these issues by taking on your small business record keeping and do it at an affordable rate.
I have been providing accounting and bookkeeping services since 1994. I use both desktop and on-line versions of QuickBooks to provide small businesses with the security of knowing that the details of their finances are being cared for in a timely and efficient fashion.
I am experienced working with restaurants, retail stores, artists, galleries, attorneys, property managers, self employed entrepreneurs, consultants, landscape and construction companies, engineers, and non-profit organizations.
I can even manage your accounting if you or your business is located out-of-town. This can be done by using an on-line edition of QuickBooks, communicating via e-mail, using a scanner and fax machine and prepaid FedEx envelopes to transmit receipts and paperwork between your business and myself.
Integrity, Reliability and Confidentiality
Entrusting your bookkeeping and accounting functions to an outside service takes a leap of faith. I have served most of my clients for more than 15 years and I understand the importance of consistency, reliability, integrity and confidentiality and it is within these parameters that I conduct my business and will handle your account.
- On-line remote accounting and bookkeeping service
- Complete revenue and expense tracking
- Help with accounts payable and vendor bill payments
- Help with accounts receivable and client billing
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
- Monthly profit and loss and business management reports generated
- Full payroll service
- Paychecks sent via automatic ACH directly to employee bank accounts
- State and federal payroll taxes paid on-line monthly which means no more late payment fees
- Quarterly generation & filing of all payroll tax reports
- 1099s and W2s generated and mailed at year-end
- Liaison with your tax preparer to ensure smooth filing of tax returns
- All business corresondence done via fax, phone and email or by using pre-paid FedEx envelopes
Need Help Filing Your Taxes?
- Organize all your financial records for the year
- Data entry of all your receipts to accurately track income and expenses
- Data entry from bank and credit card statements to compile year-end summary financial reports
- Liaise with your tax preparer to assist them in compiling your tax returns
Simple Fee Structure
I have a simple and affordable fee structure. One time jobs and hourly rate clients are custom designed and fees are negotiated after a review of the work to be done. Monthly clients are locked in with a monthly flat fee that is negotiated and then fixed for twelve months. The monthly cost is always a fraction of the cost of a full-time in house bookkeeper. There are no hidden fees or additional charges. If you’d like more information or would like to schedule an appointment, drop me an e-mail detailing your contact information and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. You can also call me at 530-312-2121 and leave a message if you get my machine. There is no charge for an initial consultation to see if we are a good fit for each other.